AC Fire Pump 8100 Series
The 8100 Series Fire Pump is designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in capacities up to 3,000 GPM (681 m3/hr).
- Pressures up to 255 PSI (179 m)
- In compliance with NFPA #20, UL, ULC, FM and ANSI.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- Dynamic balance impellers.
- Space saving design.
- Easy maintenance and upkeep.
- Available in electric or diesel engine driven models.
- Standard construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation is available to simplify pump room layout.
- Packed stuff box.
- Grease lubrication.
- Available in 50 or 60 cycle.
- Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline.