AC Fire Pump 8150 Series
The 8150 Series Fire Pump is designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation, and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in capacities from 4000 to 5000 GPM (1136 m/hr).
- Pressures up to 223 PSI (157m).
- In compliance with NFPA #20, UL, FM, and ANSI.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- Dynamic balance impellers.
- Dual volute casing balances radial forces on the shaft bearings.
- Space saving design.
- Easy maintenance and upkeep.
- Available in electric or diesel engine driven models.
- Standard construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation is available to simplify pump room layout.
- Packed stuff box.
- Grease lubrication.
- Designed for low horsepower requirements.
- Available in 50 or 60 cycle.
- Suction and discharge flanges are on a common centerline.