Aquavar CPC Variable Speed Pump Controllers
Features and benefits
- Pump protection built in! Protects based on RUNDRY, “DEAD-HEADING”, CAVITATION and “RUNOUT” conditions.
- Motor protection built in! Protects based on OVERCURRENT, OVER/UNDER VOLTAGE, PHASE LOSS, SHORT CIRCUIT, GROUND FAULT, OVERTEMPERATURE.
- Built-in line choke. Similar to a line reactor, it provides the equivalent of 3% impedance against transient voltage spikes and surges. Reduces harmonic distortion.
- EMC/RFI filters reduce drive noise interference and emissions.
- Multi-Pump without additional PLC’s or controls. Automatic Lead-lag and alternation up to four (4) Aquavar controlled pumps.
- MODBUS® compatible. MODBUS is standard protocol with SCADA networks.
- Fixed speed control relays. Control up to three fixed speed pumps with one Aquavar CPC with programmable relays (additional motor starters required).
- Help text and programming “Wizards” to assist with set up.
- Pressure transducer with shielded cable included.
- Compatible with some older model Aquavars for existing multi-pump applications.
- UL, CUL, CE approvals.
- NEMA 1 standard design (indoor), with NEMA 12 and outdoor enclosures available.
- Preventative maintenance reminders.
- Dual pressure control with programmable differential pressure starting.
*Always check motor full load amps compared to drive rating.