Bell & Gossett Domestic Pumps Control Panels Quadruplex NEMA 4 or 12 UL
Features and Benefits:
- Magnetic Starters must be used on all 3 phase motors and single phase motors 3 HP and larger
- Disconnect Switches and Circuit Breakers – Either fuses or a circuit breaker is required ahead of the starters to protect against short circuits. A disconnect switch or circuit breaker also provides a means of shutting off power for service.
- Selector Switches – “Auto-Off-Hand” selector switches provide a means of shutting off pumps and a means of testing in the “Hand” position. “Off-Hand- Lead-Lag” selector switches may be furnished on duplex units with 2 float switches to provide manual alternation.
- Electrical Alternator may be furnished on duplex units to provide automatic sequencing of lead pump. Use only when magnetic starters are provided. Use only with 2 float switches.
- Transformer is required by the National Electrical Code to reduce control voltage when power supply exceeds 250 volts. A transformer is recommended when voltage exceeds 130 volts. Refer to local codes for requirements.
- Pilot Lights – Pump running pilots are available to indicate pump operation.
- Audible Alarm – An alarm to indicate low or high water level may be furnished.
- A separate tank mounted level switch should be provided with an alarm.
- Specified Panel Components to be furnished with unit at extra cost.