McDonnell & Miller General Purpose Liquid Flow Switch, Series FS250
Features and Benefits:
- Universal design serves the widest variety of applications
- For starting or stopping electrically operated equipment such as signal lights, alarms, motors, automatic burners, metering devices and others.
- Replacement for common flow switches from Johnson/Penn, Potter/Taco, Watts, Hydrolevel and other manufacturers.
- 1″ NPT Connection
- Two electrical knock-outs allows connection from either end
- Sensitivity adjusting screw makes flow adjustment easy
- Single pole, double throw snap switch
- EPDM O-ring sealed
- Four stainless steel paddles included -1″, 2″, 3″ & 6″ (25, 50, 80, & 150mm)
- Minimum temperature (fluid or ambient) 32°F (0°C)
- Maximum temperature 227°F (107°C)
- Maximum pressure 160 psi (11.3 kg/cm2)
- FS251 – NEMA 1 enclosure
- FS254 – NEMA 4 enclosure