Lowara ecocirc BASIC
Affordable efficiency for domestic hot water circulation
High efficiency pumps with ECM-technology and permanent magnet rotor. The pump housing is made of stainless steel (AISI 304) to make the pump compliant for use in domestic hot water systems.
The impressively simple shaftless spherical motor design has only one single self-aligning bearing and no shaft, which significantly reduces the number of costly and complicated parts. And of course ecocirc BASIC N delivers high efficiency, the EEI value exceed the ErP 2015 level.
TWO STEPLESS CONTROL OPTIONS
- stepless manual set fixed speed
- automatic proportional pressure control Δp-v
- Plug, easily assembled and connected without any tools
- Automatic air purge, allows the ecocirc BASIC N to effectively remove the air from the pump housing and motor chamber and afterwards return to its settings
- Dry-run protection and inrush current limitation protect the motor from being overheated if dry running and damaged by high inrush currents