Bell & Gossett Solar Circulators – ecocirc SC
Features and Benefits:
- Runs on DC power for direct connection to photovoltaic panels
- Low energy consumption: Start-up Power Requires Less than 1 Watt.
- Lightweight, Easy Installation, Small Footprint
- Adjustable voltage settings or “Auto” mode for easy use
- Built in optimization (MPP) program to track and maximize solar input from photovoltaic panel.
- The only moving part is a hemispherical rotor/impeller unit which sits on an ultra-hard, wear-resistant ceramic ball.
- There are no conventional shaft bearings or seals eliminating bearing noise and seal leaks.
- This pump is robust and has an estimated service life in excess of 50,000 hours.
- The self-realigning bearing is lubricated and cooled by the media.
- Even after prolonged shutdown, the pump will start reliably.
- All parts exposed to the fluid are completely corrosion resistant.