Bell & Gossett Submersible Vertical Turbine Pumps
Features and Benefits:
- Discharge Pipe – Properly sized for optimum water velocities to insure peak hydraulic performance.
- Discharge Bowl – Several discharge sizes available for NPT or flanged pipe.
- Discharge Bearing – Extra long top protected bronze bearing insures positive shaft alignment and stabilization for extended life.
- Intermediate Bowl – Close grained Class 30 cast iron. Water passage glassed for maximum efficiency and abrasion resistance.
- Impellers – Designed for maximum efficiency with wide range hydraulic cover age. Precision balanced for smooth operation.
- Upthrust Collar – Designed for extra margin of safety against possible momentary upthrust occurring at startup.
- Intermediate Bowl Bearings – Reliable long life bronze or rubber bearing.
- Lock Collets – Accurately machined to insure positive locking of pump impeller to shaft.
- Pump Shaft – 100,00 PSI high tensile stainless steel provides strength and excellent corrosion resistance. Ground and polished for smooth bearing surface.
- Suction Inlet – Contoured for smooth flow entrance. Protected by an over sized stainless steel strainer to prevent entrance of damaging solids.
- Suction Adapter – Ductile iron provides for increased strength and positive motor alignment. Open area permits easy access to pump/motor coupling.
- Pump/Motor Coupling – Large stainless steel coupling accurately machined for perfect alignment, balance, and power transmission.