Bell & Gossett Suction Diffuser Plus
Features and Benefits:
- Flow Cone (patent pending) eliminates recirculation zones, directing flow toward the pump, improving flow conditioning, and maximizing pump efficiency retention
- Space saving elbow design facilitates a close transition between return piping and pump suction, eliminating the need for straight lengths of pipe and separate long radius elbows or reducing elbows.
- Full Length straightening vanes assure uniform flow pattern for pump inlet
- Large diameter orifice cylinder prevents debris from entering pump suction while maintaining low pressure drop
- Fine mesh throwaway start-up strainer assures cleaner, more trouble free system.
- Optional pressure/temperature ports permit checking of system conditions and verification of start-up strainer presence.
- Completely removable internals for fast and easy maintenance.
- Choice of carbon steel or stainless steel internals.
- Wide size range from 2”x1½” to 10”x10”
- Common installation dimensions compared to previous B&G designs making retrofits easy
- Easily removable end cap with reusable o-ring
- Plug/Blow down connection permits routine maintenance