AC Fire Pump Vertical Turbine
Vertical turbine fire pumps from A-C Fire Pump are designed to provide water to stand pipe, sprinkler, chemical mitigation and hydrant systems for fire suppression in industrial and commercial facilities.
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure ratings: 50 PSI to 350 PSI.
- Capacity rating: 250 GPM to 5,000 GPM.
- Performance and hydrostatic tests.
- In compliance with NFPA 20, UL, ULC, FM.
- Materials of construction: cast iron, bronze fitted.
- Sealing arrangement: packing with flushing.
- Modular construction: assures complete flexibility in selecting a pump.
- Pre-engineered standard components.
- Space-saver design: requires minimum floor space.
- Static suction lift: permissible by NFPA 20 where water source is located below ground.
- Open line shaft: water-lubricated bowl and line-shaft bearings.
- Bolted bowl: bowls and suction bell are bolted together, allowing easier disassembly.
- Dynamic balanced impellers: secured to the shaft with steel locking collets.
- Discharge gauge connection.