Ensure equipment uptime
Controlling maintenance costs ensures maximum equipment uptime. It allows customers to devote key resources to their core business yet enjoy fixed maintenance costs, reduced risk for unplanned failures and full compliance with environmental, health and safety requirements.
- A cost-effective service agreement tailored to meet specific requirements and budget
- Fixed costs and reduced risk for unplanned failures
- Equipment status documented in a comprehensive report
- Then customize a maintenance contract that specifies a pre-defined number of annual visits
- The entire system can be taken care of
- Tailoring a maintenance contract to specific requirements saves money, often considerably more than the cost of the annual contract.