Get the equipment needed when needed
The value generated by any equipment is created by its use – not by its ownership. Important decisions about investments in new equipment should be made at the most appropriate time for the operation, which is not always the best time from a financial perspective.
- Based on a quarterly fee to lease the equipment instead of paying the full amount upfront to purchase it
- Standard leasing contract includes a preventive maintenance agreement to ensure optimal performance
- Repair and insurance costs can be included in the leasing agreement
- Length of the contract optimized to fit operations
- At the end of the contract, either buy the equipment at a predefined amount, or new leasing agreement for the latest models of the equipment